Summer and Fall 2020
Each Registration period begins at 7:00 a.m. on the day listed below, and as reflected in the . Students who have logged in prior to 7:00 a.m. may encounter difficulty, as the registration system will not recognize your eligibility. For this reason, if you are registering for courses the day your academic level opens, log in to your Portal / Web Advisor at or after 7:00 a.m.
|Graduate Students and Special Populations||March 31, 2020|
|Seniors and Post Baccalaureates||April 02, 2020|
|Juniors||April 07, 2020|
|Sophomores||April 14, 2020|
|Continuing Freshmen||April 21, 2020|
- Review the Academic Calendar for the end date of Registration for each term. Courses not paid for by 6:00 p.m. on the last day of Registration will be dropped for non-payment.
- Regular Registration will reopen at 10:00 a.m. the following morning. No late fees will be incurred during Regular Registration but payment must be made by 6:00 pm of the end of Regular Registration. See the Academic Calendar for dates pertaining to each term.
- Late Registration will incur additional fees.
Undergraduate Academic levels are determined as such:
- Freshman: 0 -29 cumulative credit hours completed
- Sophomore: 30-59 cumulative credit hours completed
- Junior: 60-89 cumulative credit hours completed
- 90+ cumulative credit hours completed
- Post Baccalaureate: Undergraduate degree completed, seeking second undergraduate degree
Your current academic level is based on the number of cumulative completed credits at the start of the term. This does not include in-progress hours.
Students should register online via Web Advisor during registration. Late registration for long terms (Fall and Spring) is only during the first 4 days of classes. For shorter terms (i.e., SU1, SU2, etc.) please review the Academic Calendar.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The Registration system will be offline from 5:00 p.m. on the last day of regular registration until 8:00 a.m. on the first day of Late Registration. See the for exact dates.
Page last updated 8:37 AM, February 19, 2020