Summer & Fall 2021
Each Registration period begins at 7:00 a.m. on the day listed below, and as reflected in the academic calendar. Students who have logged in prior to 7:00 a.m. may encounter difficulty, as the registration system will not recognize your eligibility. For this reason, if you are registering for courses the day your academic level opens, log in to your Portal / Web Advisor at or after 7:00 a.m.
|Graduate Students and Special Populations||March 30, 2021|
|Seniors and Post Baccalaureates||April 01, 2021|
|Juniors||April 06, 2021|
|Sophomores||April 13, 2021|
|Continuing Freshmen||April 20, 2021|
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Students should register online via Student Self-Service during registration. Late registration for long terms (Fall, Spring, Summer) is only to the 4th class day and late fees are incurred during this period. For shorter sessions (i.e., 7wk-1, 7wk-2, etc.) please review the Academic Calendar.
- Review the Academic Calendar for the end date of Registration for each term. Registration will close at 5:00 p.m. on this date and courses not paid for by 6:00 p.m. of this same date will be dropped for non-payment.
- Regular Registration will reopen at 10:00 a.m. the following morning. No late fees will be incurred during Regular Registration but payment must be made by 6:00 pm at the end of Regular Registration. See the Academic Calendar for dates pertaining to each term.
- Late Registration begins at 12:00 a.m. on the following day and additional fees will be incurred. Courses not paid for by 6:00 p.m. on the last date of Late Registration will be deleted for non-payment. See the Academic Calendar for dates pertaining to each term.
Undergraduate Academic levels are determined as such:
- Freshman: 0 -29 cumulative credit hours completed
- Sophomore: 30-59 cumulative credit hours completed
- Junior: 60-89 cumulative credit hours completed
- 90+ cumulative credit hours completed
- Post Baccalaureate: Undergraduate degree completed, seeking a second undergraduate degree
Your current academic level is based on the number of cumulative completed credits at the start of the term. This does not include in-progress hours.
Page last updated 11:26 AM, January 26, 2021