May 2023 Commencement
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
All graduating students participating in the May 2023 Commencement ceremonies will receive 6 guest tickets. Children under 3 years of age do not require a ticket.
Commencement Tickets will become available for download Wednesday, April 5th, 8:00 a.m.
To obtain your commencement tickets, please follow these instructions.
- Navigate to https://twugradtickets.universitytickets.com/. Please note: Use Google, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. This site will not work on Internet Explorer.
- Click on Login/Register.
- Select Student Login and sign in using your TWU credentials.
- Select Get Tickets
- Select the number of tickets you need from the drop-down box.
- Once the number of tickets is selected, click Find Tickets.
- If you selected less than the max number of tickets and wish to donate the remainder, check the box in the Ticket Donation section located on the right side of your screen.
- Follow the checkout process to reserve your tickets.
- The Summary of Reservation screen will appear with your tickets to download and print, or send to an individual via mobile. You will also receive a confirmation email with your tickets.
You can access your tickets anytime by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and selecting Your Orders.
If you need step-by-step instructions on how to reserve your tickets, please view the Commencement Ticket Retrieval Instructions.
- Tickets are ceremony-specific and may only be used for the ceremony displayed on the ticket.
- All guest tickets must be claimed and printed in advance. No tickets will be available at the venue. Doors open one hour before each commencement ceremony.
- Guests should arrive early to locate parking and be seated at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
- If additional tickets are available, you may collect up to two starting Wednesday, May 3rd, at 8:00 a.m. by logging into https://twugradtickets.universitytickets.com/ and following the instructions to retrieve extra tickets. Additional tickets are on a first-come, first-serve basis. If no additional tickets are available when you checkout, you may try again at another time. *There is no guarantee of extra tickets.
Page last updated 3:13 PM, April 28, 2023