Maybe you’ll dance in the ballroom of Hubbard Hall or enjoy a picnic lunch at Pioneer Park, but maybe it’s more likely you’ll pass through the pillars on your way to study at the Blagg-Huey Library.
The Denton Campus is a bustling college campus in a lively college town. It’s home to four amazing academic colleges, including our College of Nursing. It’s where you’ll begin your nursing education as an undergraduate student or connect with faculty in our online master’s or doctoral programs.
By the Numbers
- 9th - Best College town in the country according to livability.com
- 2 - Major hospitals in Denton: Denton Regional Medical Center and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton
- 146 total nursing graduate students at the Denton Campus in Fall 2016
Nursing Programs in Denton
Students seeking bachelor’s degree will spend their first two years in Denton, followed by two years at either the Dallas or Houston centers.
Most master’s degree programs offered through the Denton campus are offered online, with some programs including select face-to-face components.
- Nurse Practitioner (hybrid of online and face-to-face)
- Nursing Education (online)
- Nursing Health Systems Management (online)
- Post MS Certificate program (hybrid of online and face-to-face)
Through the Denton Campus, we offer the following online doctoral programs:
About the Denton Campus
From historic buildings to lush gardens, from the Little Chapel-in-the-Woods to Margo Jones Performance Hall, our 270-acre campus in Denton is a warm and inviting place to live and learn. We’ve been in Denton since 1901 and know you'll love it as much as we do.
Denton is known for its active music life, the North Texas State Fair and Rodeo and the celebrations that pack the Denton Square.
Contact the Denton Campus
You can find us on the second floor of the Arts & Sciences building on Oakland St.
TWU College of Nursing
P.O. Box 425498
Denton, TX 76204-5498
Page last updated 1:32 PM, May 1, 2020