You have questions, and we have answers! If you don't see the answers to your questions here, feel free to use our feedback form to reach out. 

Where are the Dining Services offices located?
Offices are currently located in the lower level of the Student Union.

Are freshmen required to have a meal plan?
All freshmen residential students are required to have a meal plan. 

What are the meal plan options?
We offer several options for residents and commuters as well as faculty and staff who would like the convenience of using their TWU ID.

How do I use my meal plan?
You'll use your TWU ID, which will be swiped at the register. 

Where do I get a TWU ID card?
ID Services is located in Jones Hall, 3rd floor. 

Are Dining Dollars the same as Pioneer Dollars?
No. Dining Dollars are purchased in conjunction with a meal plan. For more information about Pioneer Dollars see . 

If I eat in the Underground, can I take meals out of the cafeteria?
Yes! Reusable to-go containers allow you to take a meal to go. Once you have finished, simply return the container to the Underground for washing and exchange.

How can I find out what is being served in the Underground?
You can see all of our menus at Pioneer Kitchen

How much does one meal cost in the Underground?
Breakfast $6.18, Lunch $7.21, Dinner $8.24, Brunch $7.21, Late Night $8.24 (all rates plus tax)

Can I use Financial Aid to pay for a meal plan?

What if I have special dietary requirements?
Please speak with any of our managers on staff to walk through the menu and identify the options that fit your needs. If needed, we can work with the chef to create a tailored menu so that you have the same opportunity to enjoy a balanced meal as your peers.

If I withdraw from the university, will I get my money back for the meal plan?
Yes, if the meal plan is used, you will receive a prorated amount.

Can you change your meal plan after school starts?
Yes, before the 14th day of class, you can raise or lower your plan without penalty. After the 14th day of class, you can still raise your meal plan without penalty, but there is a $25 fee to lower your plan. Complete the Meal Plan Change Form if you need to make changes.

How do I sign up for a meal plan?
When signing up for housing, students have the option to select a meal plan. If you forgot to select a plan or if you are a non-residential student, faculty or staff member and want a meal plan, complete the Meal Plan Application Form.

Where can I use my meal plan?
Any of the food locations on campus.

Can I use Dining Dollars for catering?
Yes, contact Pamela McElhinney

Where do I go to purchase a meal plan?
Jones Hall, 3rd floor.

I have other questions. Who do I call?
Call 940-898-3676.

Page last updated 8:56 AM, January 8, 2020