Reserve a Classroom
How you reserve a classroom will depend on specific criteria.
University Scheduling Form
To reserve a room for academic purposes such as:
- Academic breakout sessions
- Academic study
- Peer tutoring sessions
- Schedule and arrange Zoom webinar events for academic events such as guest speakers for class, thesis, etc.
NOTE: Technical support will be provided by IT Solutions
Faculty/Staff use this form for: All requests with the exception of Student Organizations, external clients, events in which alcohol will be served, and Board of Regents rooms.
Conference Services Form
To reserve a classroom for non-academic purposes such as:
- Student Organizations
- External Clients
- Reserving The Board of Regents Rooms
- 100+ attendees expected
- Event to be held in the Student Union
- Hubbard Hall
- Event to be held in Student Life spaces:
- Legacy Hall (IHSH 8400)
- Multi-purpose room (IHSD 3620)
- Student Lounge (IHSD 3700)
- Any event that requires extra services such as:
- Tables, chairs, extra trash cans, greenery, podium
- Custodial services
- Microphones: hand held and/or lapel
- On-site audio/visual technician to work events/functions
- Schedule and arrange Webinars/Livestream events for non- academic events/functions
NOTE: Technical support will be provided by Conference Services
Mazévo is a modern meeting room scheduling and event management system. Users can request rooms and services for reservations through a cloud-based software accessible from any device.
Page last updated 3:02 PM, September 6, 2023