The Volunteer Fair provides a special opportunity for the community at Texas Woman's University to connect with service ambassadors that work to make a difference in the Dallas Fort-Worth Metroplex. The goal of the fair is to provide students, faculty and staff the opportunity to see how they can best match their interests to the needs within the community.
As a result of participation in the Volunteer Fair participants are able to:
- Gain insight into local non-profit agencies;
- Explore the opportunities for individual engagement within agencies of interest
Thank you to our 2019 partner agencies:
- Accord Hospice
- Americorps VISTA North Texas – Chisholm Trail RSVP
- Born 2 Be Therapeutic Equestrian Center Inc.
- Brookdale Hospice
- City of Denton Sustainability
- Dallas Rape Crisis
- Denton Christian Preschool
- Denton County Friends of the Family
- Denton County Office of History & Culture
- Denton ISD
- Grant Halliburton Foundation
- Greater Denton Arts Council
- Heart to Heart Hospice of Texas
- Junior Achievement of Dallas
- Keep Denton Beautiful, Inc.
- Refuge for Women North Texas
- Shiloh Garden Volunteers
- Tejas Storytelling Association
- The Salvation Army
If you have any questions about future Volunteer Fairs, please contact Chris Scanlan.
Page last updated 2:52 PM, April 15, 2020