Cabinet and Staff
Executive Assistant to the Chancellor and President
Lorie started at TWU in August of 2002 and worked for the Senior Associate Provost before moving to the Chancellor’s Office in February of 2015. She received her bachelor’s degree from Texas Tech University in Human Development and Family Studies. In her spare time she loves to spend time with family, watch cooking shows, and try new restaurants.
Lorie’s responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to the Chancellor and President
- Coordinating appointments and scheduling meetings
- Monitoring the budget
- Scheduling travel
- Administrative support for the university ambassador
- Processing new hire paperwork
Manager of Events, Outreach and Communication
Brittany started Texas Woman’s in 2015 majoring in studio fine art with a concentration in photo business. During her undergrad, Brittany was president of the Photographic Artists’ Coalition on campus and interned with Student Life and Conference Services. After graduation, she started full-time at Texas Woman’s managing the Little Chapel in-the-Woods, University Gardens, Gertrude Gibson House, and wedding receptions. Brittany joined the chancellor’s office in November 2021. She has a passion for making experiences memorable and making everyone feel welcomed! Outside of work Brittany enjoys nature, meditation, family time, and watching National Geographic documentaries.
Brittany’s responsibilities include:
- Coordinate logistics for Board of Regents Meeting
- Work as a liaison between office and Board of Regents
- Plan events for the Chancellor’s Office
- Create and distribute content for the Chancellor’s social media
- Manage outreach initiatives for the Chancellor
Chief of Staff
As a first-gen college student who grew up in rural Alaska in a family-owned commercial fishing operation, Christopher has overcome many traditional barriers to higher education to complete both a bachelor’s and master’s of science in mathematics with a minor in computer science and physics. He is a champion for inclusion and patron of the arts. One of his favorite hobbies is reading 18th century British literature including Austen, Brontës, Hardy, Dickens, and Eliot.
Christopher’s notable duties include:
- Coordinate projects among the divisions and between the divisions and the chancellor’s office
- Assist the chancellor with research for presentations, reports, and correspondence
- Execute projects originating in the chancellor’s office
- Serve as liaison between the chancellor and constituents including students, faculty, staff, and public
Senior Associate Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
Kevin Cruser, J.D.
Director of Legislative Affairs
Javier Flores, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management
O. Finley Graves, Ph.D., CPA
Interim Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
Katherine Antwi Green, J.D.
General Counsel, Secretary to the Board of Regents, and Chief Compliance Officer
Chief of Staff
Kristina "Kris" Kaskel-Ruiz
Vice President, Marketing & Communication
Monica Mendez-Grant, Ed.D.
Vice President for Student Life
Kimberly Russell, Ed.D.
Vice President for University Advancement
Vice President for Finance and Administration
Page last updated 3:27 PM, July 1, 2022