We count on your support and valued contribution to the ASSET staff family. Your membership makes you an asset to this university. Together, as a team, we can accomplish the goals we set for ourselves and for ASSET. Say YES to ASSET and say yes to:
- Networking across the university
- Sharing common interests and development opportunities
- Enhancing our university environment
- Providing support to our staff through the ASSET Scholarship and the J. Wilkes Berry, Ph.D., Memorial Scholarship
- Sharing fun times together.
Your membership will contribute to making this a productive and rewarding year, both for yourself and for your fellow staff family members.
To become a member of ASSET
Simply complete this online membership form! Send the form along with the annual membership dues of $5.00 (make checks payable to ASSET) to our Treasurer, Judy Pentecost, Conference Services, Hubbard Hall Room 104. Please make sure your name is on your check or printed clearly in the memo field!
Page last updated 2:57 PM, February 7, 2019