Mazévo Reservation System
Mazévo is a modern meeting room scheduling and event management system. Users can request rooms and services for reservations through a cloud-based software accessible from any device.
TWU student organizations and departments can submit room and service requests through Mazévo.
For assistance with the system or to schedule a private training, please contact Conference Services.
How to Access Mazevo
Log in to My Mazevo with your TWU email address.
All TWU students, faculty and staff automatically have access to Mazevo through Single Sign On.
How to Submit a Request
- Log into Mazévo with your TWU credentials.
- Select “Add New Request.”
- Enter the event information.
- Select the date and time. Multiple dates or recurrences can be selected.
- Select the room.
- If this request is for a service like technology or a table delivery and not a room reservation, select “Service Request” as the building).
- If the building or room is not listed, it cannot be scheduled through Mazevo.
- Select optional services.
- Complete the supplemental event questions.
- Once the rom is submitted it will be reviewed by the event staff and you will receive a confirmation email. Requests are not confirmed until you receive email notice.
Reservation Policies and Procedures
The following spaces are available to request in Mazevo:
- Dallas Student Life Spaces
- Fitness & Recreation Spaces
- General Use Academic Classrooms & Lobbies (all campuses)
- Gertrude Gibson House
- Houston Student Life Spaces
- Little Chapel in-the-Woods
- Outdoor Spaces
- Pioneer Hall Spaces
- Regents Board Rooms (all campuses)
- Student Union at Hubbard Hall Spaces
TWU offers some additional meeting and event spaces that may not be available to reserve through Mazevo. If a venue is not listed above, contact the department that manages the space for information about reservations.
The following services can be requested through Mazevo, even if the room is not available to reserve through the system.
- Event Technology and On-Site Tech Support on all three campuses
- Event equipment, custodial and greenery on the Denton Campus only
To submit a request for a service through Mazevo, view the full reservation instructions above.
For event equipment and custodial services on the Dallas and Houston campuses, submit a Facilities Work order request.
Do I need to request access to Mazevo?
- No. If you are a current TWU student or employee, you will automatically have access through Single Sign On.
Does my Student Organization need to request a Mazevo account?
- No. Any member of your organization can log on with Single Sign On using your TWU email address. When submitting a request, just find your organization name in the list of all groups.
My student organization or department is on the list in Mazevo. Can I still make a request?
- Yes. Select the organization called “Department - Other” or “Student Organization - Other.” At the end of the request, you will be prompted to give information about your group so it can be added to Mazevo.
The room I need to reserve is not listed in Mazevo.
- Only the departments listed above use Mazevo to manage event space. If your department is not listed, contact the department that oversees the room you want to find out if it is available to reserve.
I received Error 500 when logging into Mazevo.
- Clear your browser cache and all cookies.
My TWU email address is not allowing me to log into Mazevo.
- First, clear your browser cache and all cookies. If that does not work, submit an ITS Service Desk ticket and indicate that you are having issues with Single Sign On and cannot log into Mazevo.
I booked a room through University Scheduling, but need to add tables and chairs.
- See instructions for using Mazevo above to learn how to submit a service request without a room reservation.
I need a room for a meeting tomorrow but Mazevo is not letting me request it.
- All venues have booking deadlines to ensure reservations are submitted within a certain timeline. If you have a short term request, contact the scheduling department directly.
I don’t have a TWU email address but want to reserve rooms for an event.
- Submit the external Event Inquiry Form.
Page last updated 1:44 PM, October 10, 2023