Electronic Interactive Forms
- Schedule Change Section Form (All campuses) – Adding, modifying and cancelling academic classes (course sections).
- Faculty Name Change Form (All campuses) – For Academic Administrative Support staff to change faculty name of course sections. (Chrome browser recommended)
- An In-Person Meeting and Event Request form must be completed to request an in-person event or meeting (other than courses approved by Academic Affairs). At this time, any events or meetings (even staff meetings) that will be held in person must be approved by Risk Management and the appropriate Vice President.
- Facility Reservation Form (All campuses) – University Scheduling coordinates all requests with the exception of Student Organizations, external clients, events in which alcohol will be served, and Board of Regents rooms. (Chrome browser recommended)
- Special Event Form (All campuses) – A special event as any event with an anticipated attendance of 100 individuals or more, or an event where alcohol is served, or an event where money is exchanged, or an outdoor event with the use of amplified sound.
- Videoconference Request Form (All campuses) – Scheduling Video Conferences events/meetings. (Chrome browser recommended)
- Livestream Request Form Form (All campuses) –Livestream is broadcasting a live event over the internet. A link is provided to share with viewers. There is no video/audio interaction between the viewer and the location being livestream. There is a chat feature that will allow users to comment or ask questions. Requestor is responsible for monitoring the chat feature. (Chrome browser recommended)
Page last updated 11:53 AM, August 20, 2020