Information Sessions for Dallas and Houston have been suspended for March and April. Rescheduled dates will be posted once they are determined.
Come learn about TWU’s School of Physical Therapy face-to-face from the faculty that lives and breathes PT every day.
We hold monthly DPT information sessions at both the Dallas and Houston centers and welcome you to learn more and explore our campus. However, please note that information sessions focus on program information. There will be no opportunity for academic advising or registering for classes at the information sessions. Detailed admissions questions should be directed to email@example.com or 940-898-2460. Learn more in the DPT brochure.
TWU Dallas Center
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 10 a.m. - noon
- 10 – 10:15 a.m. — Check-in and registration in foyer
- 10:15 – 11 a.m. — Building tour – departing from foyer
- 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. — Information about TWU Physical Therapy Program (Room TBA)
Parking is available in TWU Dallas visitor parking. Visitors will need to stop by the foyer area to obtain a parking tag.
TWU Houston Center
- 12:45 a.m. — Check-in at the security desk
- 1 - 2 p.m. — Building Tour - Departing from main lobby
- 2 – 3 p.m. — Information about TWU Physical Therapy DPT Program (Room TBA)
Parking is available for a nominal fee in the adjacent garage.
Page last updated 11:45 AM, March 16, 2020