Types of Aid
Texas Woman's University offers a variety of financial aid options for students, including grants, loans, scholarships, and student employment opportunities. Financial aid packages will usually include more than one type of aid.
After you have submitted your FAFSA you will receive notification of your award and next steps.
- Summer Financial Aid Priority Deadline – January 15th
- Fall Financial Aid Priority Deadline – January 15th
- Spring Only Financial Aid – September 1st
- Spring Priority Deadline for new entering students – December 14th
- Academic Scholarships Priority Deadline – March 15th
Page last updated 1:42 PM, November 9, 2018