BA in Fashion Design and BS in Fashion Merchandising
The best of both worlds, this dual degree program will provide you with a broad knowledge of the fashion industry by preparing you to work in design, manufacturing, production, wholesale and retail environments. Through this program, you will earn a bachelor of arts (BA) degree in fashion design, a bachelor of science (BS) degree in fashion merchandising, and a minor in marketing simultaneously.
All of our undergraduate programs feature a strong liberal arts background, and your curriculum will include courses in English, history, government, mathematics, economics, humanities, art and computer science. Upon graduation, you will be prepared with the knowledge, skills and professional contacts necessary to succeed in today’s fast-paced global textile and apparel industry.
- Students applying to the fashion design program will be admitted only provisionally to the program until the completion of FT 1013, FT 2013 and FT 2113 with a grade of "C" or better during the first enrollment. The only exception to this requirement is withdrawal from any of the courses during the first enrollment for medical reasons; students would be allowed a second enrollment. Students will be given full admission to the fashion design program after the provisional requirements are met. Students not given full admission to the program will be required to seek a change of major.
- Transfer students should refer to the Fashion and Textiles Transfer Student Admissions page to learn more about transferring credit hours and course equivalencies.
- Explore careers in fashion design and merchandising.
- Apply for scholarships and financial aid.
- Learn more about our internships and industry partnerships.
Page last updated 3:01 PM, June 1, 2017