BA in Fashion Design and BBA in Marketing
This dual degree program will allow you to learn about fashion design and production while you acquire a broad range of marketing skills that are desirable for leadership and management positions within corporate design and production environments. You will earn your bachelor of arts (BA) degree in fashion design along with your bachelor of business administration (BBA) degree in marketing.
All of our undergraduate programs feature a strong liberal arts background, and your curriculum will include courses in English, history, government, mathematics, economics, humanities, art and computer science. Upon graduation, you will be prepared with the knowledge, skills and professional contacts necessary to succeed in today’s fast-paced global textile and apparel industry.
- Students applying to the fashion design program will be admitted only provisionally to the program until the completion of FT 1013, FT 2013 and FT 2113 with a grade of "C" or better during the first enrollment. The only exception to this requirement is withdrawal from any of the courses during the first enrollment for medical reasons; students would be allowed a second enrollment. Students will be given full admission to the fashion design program after the provisional requirements are met. Students not given full admission to the program will be required to seek a change of major.
- Transfer students should refer to the Fashion and Textiles Transfer Student Admissions page to learn more about transferring credit hours and course equivalencies.
- Explore careers in fashion design.
- Apply for scholarships and financial aid.
- Learn more about our internships and industry partnerships.