Texas Woman's University strives to ensure programs, services and activities are accessible for all students, faculty, staff and visitors. One way we are working to remove accessibility barriers is to select accessible software and hardware in accordance with Subchapter M, Chapter 2054, Government Code, and Title 1 of Texas Administrative Code Chapters 206 and 213. These statutes provide standards for Digital Accessibility.
Product categories subject to accessibility review
TWU's procurement process includes an accessibility review.
- Software applications and operating systems
- Web-based internet information and applications
- Telecommunication products (phone systems, voice mail systems)
- Video and multimedia products (videos, TVs and displays)
- Self-contained, closed products (printers, kiosks)
- Desktop and portable computers
Page last updated 10:45 AM, May 22, 2023