Dean's Distinguished Fellows
The Dean’s Distinguished Fellows provide content expertise and strategic guidance to the dean as an advisory group focused on advancing teaching, scholarship and leadership in the College of Health Sciences.
The Fellows, who serve a two-year term, have well-documented and recognized clinical or scholarly expertise in their respective disciplines related to innovative or exceptional teaching, prolific scholarship or exceptional leadership at the university or within the profession. They represent the highest caliber of performance and expertise in the areas of teaching, scholarship or leadership.
- Dr. Ann Amuta, Assistant Professor, Health Promotion
- Dr. Kevin Becker, Assistant Professor, Kinesiology
- Dr. Wayne Brewer, Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy
- Dr. Kelli Brizzolara, Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy
- Dr. Shannon Levandowski, Associate Clinical Professor, Occupational Therapy
- Dr. June Levitt, Associate Professor, Communication Sciences and Oral Health
- Dr. Jyutika Mehta, Associate Professor, Communication Sciences and Oral Health
- Dr. Mindy Patterson, Assistant Professor, Nutrition & Food Sciences
- Dr. Heather Roberts, Assistant Professor, Occupational Therapy
- Dr. Martin Rosario, Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy
- Dr. Lauren Szot, Associate Clinical Professor, Physical Therapy
Page last updated 10:35 AM, September 21, 2021