- Full payment by established due date prior to the beginning of the term.
- Installment Payment Plan Options. Online enrollment by the student is required by the published deadlines. This payment option is available through the Pay Online feature through Pioneer Portal, Self-Service or from the TWU Homepage under Pay for Classes. All payment plans have an installment fee and late fees assessed for missed payments.
- Fall and Spring Installment Plan requires a 25 percent down payment of total semester charges plus installment fee. The remaining balance is split into three payments that are due at one-month intervals during the semester. Fall installment dates are September 15, October 15, and November 15. Spring dates are February 15, March 15, and April 15.
- Summer Installment Plan will be similar to the Fall and Spring plan but will have various down payment requirements and dates will depend upon when a student enrolls in a plan. Various plans will be available throughout the summer semester but only a single plan will be open and visible to the student when enrolling.
- Emergency Installment Plan is intended as an alternative method for students who may be receiving financial aid after the initial due date. Students that accept this installment plan will defer making the required down payment. Total semester charges will be included in this plan and will have future installment dates.
Note: Accepted financial aid awards will be used to make the required down payment(if necessary) and future payments until depleted for all installment plans.
Page last updated 2:47 PM, May 28, 2020