- Full payment by established due date prior to the beginning of the term.
- Installment Payment Plan option. Online enrollment by the student is required by the published deadlines. This payment option is available through the Pay Online feature through Pioneer Portal or from the TWU Homepage under Pay for Classes Online.
- Fall and Spring installment plan requires a 25 percent down payment of total semester charges plus installment fee. The remaining balance is split into three payments that are due at one-month intervals during the semester. Fall installment dates are September 15, October 15, and November 15. Spring dates are February 15, March 15, and April 15.
- Summer(long term only) installment plan requires a 50 percent down payment of total semester charges plus installment fee. The remaining balance is split into two payments that are due at one-month intervals during the semester.
- Emergency Loan installment plan-Students that accept the Financial Aid Office Emergency Loan Promissory Note from the online application will automatically be enrolled in the installment payment plan, if available, and will incur the installment plan fees. The Emergency Loan amount is only for the required down payment in the installment plan for the applicable term. The Emergency Loan application can be accessed through WebAdvisor>Financial Aid>Emergency Loan Application.
Note: Accepted financial aid awards will be used to make the required down payment and future payments until depleted for any installment plan.
Page last updated 2:37 PM, August 7, 2018