- Full payment by established due date prior to the beginning of the term.
- Installment Payment Plan Options. Online enrollment by the student is required by the published deadlines. This payment option is available through the Pay Online feature through Pioneer Portal, Self-Service or from the TWU Homepage under Pay for Classes. All payment plans have an installment fee and late fees assessed for missed payments.
- NEW Fall and Spring Installment Plans - The semester balance is divided into four equal payments with an installment fee added to the down payment. These plans require a 25 percent down payment upon enrollment in the plan. The remaining balance is split into three payments that are due at one-month intervals during the semester. Fall installment dates are September 15, October 15, and November 15. Spring dates are February 15, March 15, and April 15. All accepted financial aid awards and any received payments will apply before plan calculation.
- Summer Installment Plans will be similar to the Fall and Spring plan but will have various down payment requirements and dates will depend upon when a student enrolls in a plan. Various plans will be available throughout the summer semester but only a single plan will be open and visible to the student when enrolling.
- Emergency Installment Plan is intended as an alternative method for students who may be receiving financial aid after the initial payment due date. Students that accept this installment plan will defer making the required down payment. Total semester charges will be included in this plan and will have future installment dates.
Page last updated 3:55 PM, October 27, 2021