Denton Campus School Group Tours
All group tours must be scheduled two weeks in advance as we do not allow walk-ins and require ample time to prepare for your visit. Please plan your trip accordingly.
Group tours are built around our student tour guides’ class schedules and do not allow us to give tours outside of the times provided. Email email@example.com with questions.
Group sizes and grade levels will determine what can be provided during your visit.
Types of group tours
Up to 50 students:
- Guided, 45-minute, to one (1) hour, campus walking tour by our Pioneer Ambassador tour guides
- View inside one of our First-year student residence hall rooms (subject to availability and not guaranteed)
- 30-minute (optional) Admissions Presentation after the completion of the tour*
*Some tour dates may not include the presentation due to higher travel/recruitment times for our Admissions Counselors.
- Self-guided campus walking tour
- Maps and popular points of interest will be provided after registration
- We cannot provide a guided tour unless the group is split and either attending at different times on the same day, or on different days. *See Group Tour Guidelines*
- Self-guided groups will not have access to the insides of certain buildings: i.e. residence halls, fitness & recreation
- Self-guided groups will not have an Admissions Presentation provided
Elementary and middle school students
- Will be subject to group size limitations
- Do not view inside residence halls
- Do not attend an Admissions Presentation
Provided to all group tours
- Bags of informational materials for each student (based on initial registration numbers)
- Contact information for a Dining Hall representative if you are planning to dine on campus
- Link to a registration form to pre-register students that will be attending
- Confirmation and reminder emails, and a calendar invite for the visit
If your group is under 50 students but the available dates and times do not work for your schedule, you are welcome to register using the “50+ students self-guided tour” option if those available dates and times work better.
Before you arrive
Campus tours are walking tours!
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Be aware of weather conditions and dress accordingly, tours take place during all kinds of weather including rain
Availability of accommodations is limited by request only and is not always guaranteed. If you or any of your guests need alternative accommodation to walking, you must provide this information no later than three (3) business days prior to your visit to better ensure availability.
We cannot provide accommodations to groups not receiving a guided tour.
Arrive and unload in the Lowry Woods apartment complex parking lot
- Parking lot address: 1600 Oakland St., Denton, TX 76204
- Buses: Avoid using Administration Dr. as it has a low clearance bridge
More information will be provided in confirmation emails.
Contact the Office of Admissions when you arrive on campus and your Pioneer Ambassador(s) will meet you at our unloading location.
Page last updated 10:45 AM, January 4, 2024