Spring 2020 Parking Updates
Jan. 9, 2020 — DENTON — Texas Woman’s University has made a few changes to the parking for spring 2020, and now black, all-decal lots are exclusively for commuters, faculty and staff.
Parking signage has been ordered and will be installed at the entrance of each parking lot or where the zone changes within a parking lot. In the meantime, follow these tips to make sure you park in the right spaces:
- Check out the TWU interactive map
- Park in the blue lots if you are a residential student (hint: the east lot next to the TWU intramural and soccer fields usually has open spaces)
- Shuttle service is still available for commuters parking in the remote lot and DBC
- Remember that vehicles with a valid parking permit may park in ANY lot between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m. except visitor, reserved, yellow curbs and fire lanes.
- Parking permits are enforced Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
If you have any questions or concerns about parking, feel free to reach out to the Parking Office at 940-898-2925.
Page last updated 8:46 AM, January 10, 2020