Self-Care Activities for Dead Week
Nov. 27, 2019 — DENTON — As TWU students return to campus after the Thanksgiving break, they will find a host of activities to help bring on the calm during this pre-finals week, including family friendly activities.
Monday, Dec 2
Tuesday, Dec 3
- Winter Crafting Celebration, Student Union Purple Lounge, 1-3 p.m.
- Festival of Lights*, Pioneer Circle, 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec 4
- Pictures with Santa*, Fitness & Recreation, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Calming Crafts, Student Union Purple Lounge, 2-4 p.m.
- Enjoy the Holidays around the World, Library, 2 p.m.
Thursday, Dec 5
- Cookies & Hot Cocoa, Fitness & Recreation Lounge, 5-8 p.m.
Friday, Dec 6
- Movie Night in Housing, Guinn Commons, 8 p.m.
- Denton Holiday Lighting Festival, Denton Square, 5:30-9:30 p.m. (free shuttles from 5:30-9:00 pm, meet in front of the Student Union)
Events sponsored by TWU Belonging Initiative, Center for Student Development (CSD), Fitness & Recreation, Student Health Services Health Promotion and the Student Union.
Page last updated 10:22 AM, December 9, 2019