Science Learning Resource Center
Hours and location
SLRC has returned to regular operations while temperatures remain comfortable.
- Monday – Thursday: 9am – 7pm
- Friday, 9/22: Extra Hours for A&P Models Review, 10am – 2pm
ASSC 365 (Ann Stuart Science Complex, 3rd floor)
- SLRC and Write Site are now using the same website to find assistance with your courses!
- When you register for WCOnline, choose the desired schedule and search by course or name of assistant. White blocks are available to book.
- Booked appointments will be prioritized. You may try for walk-in help; we will do our best to accommodate you.
- New to SLRC? Please register first (If you've already registered through Write Site or SLRC, you may log in below)
- Returning? Log in below to make, change, or cancel an appointment (and to see the list of SLRC tutors and availability).
SLRC study groups!
Sign up today on WCOnline and set yourself up for success. Weekly 90-minute study groups are facilitated by a SLRC course assistant. Please sign up each week you plan to attend. Spots are limited!
Groups start Week 2 of fall classes
Features and services
- Resources include models, models, microscopes, computers, printing, textbooks, review tools, and molecular kits
- A positive, encouraging study environment
- Assistance with improving study skills and problem-solving techniques
- Assistance with working example problems from text and/or class notes
- Assistance with online homework
Follow SLRC on Instagram
The Science Learning Resource Center (SLRC) was established by a grant from the National Science Foundation in 1978. SLRC provides review sessions in direct support of TWU classes. Our staff may clarify the assignments made with the instructors and confer as needed with instructors to assure that our assistance is consistent with instruction. We strive to teach every TWU student that comes to our center how to be successful in their courses.
Page last updated 9:24 AM, September 21, 2023