Science Learning Resource Center
SLRC STUDY GROUPS!
Sign up today and set yourself up for success. Weekly 90-minute study groups are facilitated by a SLRC course assistant and limited to eight participants.
Groups start the week of January 30th!Find more information and sign up
Hours and location
Spring 2023 Hours: Monday–Thursday: 9am–6pm
- Register with your TWU to see full staff schedule and make an appointment (see below or visit twu.mywconline.com to register/log in)
- Follow us in Instagram @TWUslrc for any changes to our normal schedule
Location: ASSC 365, 3rd floor of Ann Stuart Science Complex (ASSC)
- SLRC and Write Site are now using the same website to find assistance with your courses!
- When you register for WCOnline, you can search for a course assistant for your course, see availability, and in some cases schedule a face-to-face or online appointment
- Types of sessions: Drop-in, Scheduled face-to-face, Online video session, and Asynchronous (email your questions and receive an emailed response)
- New to SLRC? Please register first (If you've already registered through Write Site or SLRC, you may log in below)
- Returning? Log in below to make, change, or cancel an appointment (and to see the list of SLRC tutors and availability).
Features and services
- Resources include models, models, microscopes, computers, printing, textbooks, review tools, and molecular kits
- A positive, encouraging study environment
- Assistance with improving study skills and problem-solving techniques
- Assistance with working example problems from text and/or class notes
- Assistance with online homework
Follow SLRC on Instagram
The Science Learning Resource Center (SLRC) was established by a grant from the National Science Foundation in 1978. SLRC provides review sessions in direct support of TWU classes. Our staff may clarify the assignments made with the instructors and confer as needed with instructors to assure that our assistance is consistent with instruction. We strive to teach every TWU student that comes to our center how to be successful in their courses.
Page last updated 9:57 AM, January 23, 2023