Process Efficiencies Initiative
We are excited to kick-off the Process Efficiencies Initiative (PEI), one of seventeen initiatives in Texas Woman’s 2022 Strategic Plan. Our charge is simple: ensure that TWU’s processes are as efficient, effective, and user-centric as they possibly can be.
This initiative is being led by a cross-university steering committee, listed below. Following an initial call for ideas (due by March 8), the committee will review and prioritize the processes to be improved, hopefully within a month of the submission deadline. The submitted ideas and their statuses will be posted to this website, after the committee reviews them.
- Broadly engage the university community in identifying and improving processes, and regularly communicate about the initiative and its results
- Foster cross-divisional collaboration
- Build institutional capacity for ongoing, user-centered process improvement
- Redesign processes to:
- enhance user experience,
- reduce process complexity/cost, and/or
- improve operational efficiency and effectiveness
For more information about the Process Efficiencies Initiative, view the documents below. (Hosted in Google, TWU login required).
Page last updated 4:31 PM, February 14, 2019