Students: Looking for an internship?
Students – On the log-in screen, click “Log-in with Texas Woman’s University account” and use your portal username and password. For help with the system, please visit Handshake’s support for students.
Students: Already have an internship?
Employers: Post an internship
Employers – On the log-in screen, click “Log-in with Handshake account” and log-in using your email and Handshake password. For help getting started, visit Handshake’s support for employers.
The TWU Pioneer Center for Student Excellence makes no representation concerning persons seeking employment from, or the jobs posted on, the Pioneer Center website/bulletin boards. The Pioneer Center for Student Excellence reserves the right to decline to post any internship and/or employment opportunity.
Questions about internships?
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Internships and Experiential Learning
Pioneer Center for Student Excellence
2nd Floor, Blagg-Huey Library
Texas Woman’s University
- NEW! Texas Internship Challenge (a partnership between the Texas Workforce Commission, Texas Education Agency, and the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
- About.com Internships
- Accountingfly (for Accounting Students)
- Career Builder
- College Grad
NEW! Search for Internships, Company Reviews, Salaries and Descriptions of Job Interviews.
- Google Advanced Search
Google Search made even MORE powerful!
(Not for Profit Opportunities)
- Intern Zoo
- Jobing.com (Dallas)
- Jobing.com (Fort Worth)
- Simply Hired
- Texas Non Profits
- USA (Federal) Jobs
(Pathways for Students to Federal Careers)
- Work in Texas
Questions about preparing for your career?
TWU’s Career Connections Center is ready to help you! Connect with their office early and often!
Programs and services are available to you throughout the year to assist with your career decision-making and job search needs. Take advantage of the following:
- Career Consultants — meet in-person for help with general career advising, choice or change of major, career exploration, resumes, interviews, and job search assistance
- Part-time/Full-time/On-Campus Job postings (through TWU Connect)
- Resume and interview help — in person and online via Optimal Resume
- Networking and job search assistance
- Career assessments
- Career Fairs
- Employer Connection Events