On-Campus Tours Postponed
In the interest of the health and safety of our visitors and the campus community, we are postponing on campus tours until further notice. Several online options are now available, including:
For current information on TWU's response to coronavirus please visit twu.edu/coronavirus/.
TWU’s Denton campus is the university’s main campus.
TWU T. Boone Pickens Institute of Health Sciences-Dallas Center offers undergraduate nursing and graduate health care programs.
- Situated in the heart of the renowned Southwestern Medical District
- Home of the TWU Stroke Center, which provides research, treatment and training for neurological rehab specifically for stroke patients
- Certified green campus — uses less water and energy, and reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Programs offered: MBA (Saturday classes), Nursing, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy
At this time, tours are not offered at the Dallas campus.
Or join us for one of the above events in Denton.
TWU Institute of Health Sciences-Houston Center sits at the southern gateway of the Texas Medical Center, the world’s largest medical complex.
- Offers undergraduate nursing and graduate health care programs
- Dynamic medical setting provides opportunities for students to gain hands-on professional experience and networking
- Programs offered: Health Care Administration, MBA (Saturday classes), Nursing, Nutrition and Food Sciences, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy
Page last updated 3:55 PM, May 27, 2020