COVID-19 Update: Regalia Returns
Update 6-17-20 - Returns for regalia to the Bookstore and to Herff Jones have been extended to July 17.
Mar. 31, 2020 — DENTON — Due to the postponement of commencement for spring 2020, there have been some changes to return policies for graduating students who have purchased regalia.
For students who purchased regalia from the TWU bookstore:
- Only gowns purchased through the TWU Bookstore may be returned to the TWU Bookstore.
- Unused gowns may be returned for full refund. Please bring original receipt if possible.
- Return all items from package (gown, cap, tassel, original gown packaging and hood if masters).
- Returns will be honored up to the day of the next commencement ceremony (virtual or in person). For example, if the next ceremony is August 15, 2020, then returns will be honored through August 14, 2020. If the next ceremony is December 11, 2020, then returns will be honored through December 10, 2020
For students who purchased regalia through Herff Jones:
- Only gowns purchased through Herff Jones may be returned to the Herff Jones.
- Gowns already shipped may be returned directly to Herff Jones.
- Unused gowns may be returned for a refund minus shipping.
- Go to https://www.herffjones.com/collegereturns for more details or call customer service at 800-837-4235.
- At this time, returns must be postmarked by May 8, 2020.
As things continue to evolve, TWU will keep students abreast of any changes and updates.
Page last updated 4:23 PM, June 17, 2020