Scientific Equipment and Repair Services (SERS)
|Hours:||8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday|
|Office Location:||SRC G59|
|Office Phone:||(940) 898-3381|
The following services are available through SERS:
- Assistance with repair and calibration of scientific equipment;
- Assistance in purchasing parts for scientific equipment;
- Assistance in obtaining service from outside vendors;
- Assistance with developing operation and maintenance procedures;
- Observation of the repair process when an outside service technician repairs or maintains scientific equipment on campus. The information gained can be used in future maintenance and repair of equipment.
To initiate a service request, you may call Isaiah at ext 81-3381, or email him at email@example.com. Include the following information with your request:
- Name, department, phone number, and email address of contact person;
- Description of the equipment to be repaired (include make and model);
- Equipment location;
- Description of the repair needed.
Page last updated 3:46 PM, February 18, 2022