Scientific Equipment and Repair Services (SERS)
|Hours:||8:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Office Location:||104 Patio Building|
|Office Phone:||(940) 898-3381|
The following services are available through SERS:
- Assistance with repair and calibration of scientific equipment;
- Assistance in purchasing parts for scientific equipment;
- Assistance in obtaining service from outside vendors;
- Assistance with developing operation and maintenance procedures;
- Observation of the repair process when an outside service technician repairs or maintains scientific equipment on campus. The information gained can be used in future maintenance and repair of equipment.
To initiate a service request, you may call Mr. Baade at ext 81-3381, contact him in person, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information with your request:
- Name, department, phone number, and email address of contact person;
- Description of the equipment to be repaired (include make and model);
- Equipment location;
- Description of the repair needed.
Page last updated 11:55 AM, March 11, 2020