Research and Sponsored Programs is accepting applications for the 2022-2023 Publication Fund (fall) using the Publication Fund Application Materials.
Texas Woman's University makes available, through the Office of Research & Sponsored Programs, funds to support publication costs. These funds are primarily intended to allow researchers to pay for expenses associated with publication. Priority is given to publications on the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) list or published as a hybrid-open access journal, to researchers seeking external funding, and to applicants who have not already received support in the current year.
Only one award per publication will be funded regardless of the number of authors and the maximum funded per publication is $2,000. In order to fund publications throughout the year, ORSP will allocate a specific amount of funding per semester for this program. The following review criteria will be used when evaluating requests:
- Applicant has no other access to funds that might cover the costs (grant funds or IDC)
- Journal is on the DOAJ list or published as a hybrid-open access journal
- Has not received publication funds within the same academic year
- The publication describes results from a study funded by TWU or while at TWU
- Applicant is applying for external funding for which this publication fund will support/increase competitiveness
- Publication has high ranking (i.e. journal article over book, non-predatory, high impact factor, etc.)
Page last updated 5:02 PM, September 2, 2022