The Lowry Woods Community has 168 units comprised primarily of two and three bedroom apartments that house approximately 367 residents.
The Lowry Woods Community features a large community area complete with computer lab, television lounge, activity deck, and a classroom for The Clubhouse after school and summer day camp program. In addition this facility offers laundry rooms in each of the 7 buildings; full kitchens in each apartment.
Residence Hall Amenities
Each bedroom includes a full bed, desk, chair, closet, dressers, and blinds
The Lowry Woods Community is comprised of Austin Hall, Capps Halls, Fitzgerald Hall, Mary Hufford Hall, Reagan Houston Hall, Sayers Hall and Smith-Carroll Hall
Junior and Senior residence
Cost Per Semester (Per Person)
- 1 Bedroom in a 2 Bedroom: $4,575
- 1 Bedroom in a 3 Bedroom (A Room): $4,375
- 1 Bedroom in a 3 Bedroom (B and C Room): $4,150
- Family Housing (2 bedroom apartment/semester rate): $4,600 (unfurnished)
- Family Housing (3 bedroom apartment/semester rate): $5,800 (unfurnished)
The accessibility is why I love living on campus. Being able to easily access the library, my classes, fit and rec, and all of the on campus happenings is a win
— LaTaiyah Black, Nursing - Sophomore