TWU Black Alumni
- Dianne Randolph, 1969/BS & 1971/MA, Music, Denton, TX
- Eva Poole, 1974/BA & 1976/Masters, Library Science, Denton, TX
- Glinda Shaffer, 1984/BS & 1989/MA, Health Studies, McKinney, TX
- Tawana McGowan, 2011/BGS, Plano, TX
- Elyze Davis, 2009/BS, Government, Missouri City, TX
Anyone who wishes to become involved with TWUBA can contact the Office of Alumni Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org. TWUBA welcomes you to our group!
TWU Black Alumni Heritage Endowed Scholarship (the Fund)
The purpose of the Fund is to provide a stream of income to support a scholarship for an undergraduate African American student who is or will be a junior and meets the following criteria;
- Must be enrolled as a full time student at TWU,
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA at time of award,
- Must have demonstrated financial need as established by Office of Financial Aid,
- Shall be selected by the General Scholarship Committee.
TWUBA scholarships are awarded in spring and honorees are recognized in September of each year. Applications must be submitted through the University Scholarship System. Current students must access the scholarship system using their TWU Pioneer Portal account username and password. After a student has a portal account, it will be possible to access TWU Pioneer Scholarship System.
Executive Committee Members
- Position Vacant, President
- Position Vacant, Vice President
- Dianne Randolph, Membership Secretary
- Position Vacant, Financial Secretary
- Cassandra Jones, Treasurer
- Events and Outreach
- History and Archives
Read the TWUBA By-Laws (PDF)
Page last updated 2:03 PM, July 31, 2020