How to Apply for Treatment
- Complete the application packet
The application contains digital signatures. Please download the application to your desktop. Open Acrobat Reader (It is a free download) and then open the application pdf within the Acrobat Reader program. Click the “Fill & Sign” button in the right pane to add your signature. You will be asked to sign your document after each signature.
- Mail, fax or email your application packet to
- Mailing address: The Stroke Center – Dallas, Texas Woman’s University, 5500 Southwestern Medical Avenue Dallas, TX 75235-7299
- Fax number: 214-689-6614
- Email: Strokecenter@twu.edu
Clinic faculty and staff will review all application and medical records to determine if you can benefit from our services:
- If accepted, you will be contacted to arrange a date for testing and evaluation
- If declined, you will be contacted by the clinical staff to discuss
Note: The Stroke Center - Dallas follows the calendar of Texas Woman’s University with two 6-week sessions in the spring semester, one 6-week session in the summer semester, and two 6-week sessions in the fall semester.
For more information
If you have any application questions or concerns, contact The Stroke Center - Dallas at:
Page last updated 11:33 AM, January 26, 2023