The Office of Admissions Processing’s main responsibilities are applicant document management (electronic and manual), application entry and validation, transcript evaluation, communications, undergraduate admission decisions, and transcript updates.
Have you submitted all the required application materials?
|Send materials to:||Texas Woman's University
Office of Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204
If you are an international applicant please reference
TWU requires an official transcript from every institution attended. Transcripts may be electronic or printed.
- Electronic transcripts must be sent through a secured, third-party service directly to TWU from the sending institution.
- Speede, Parchment, Credentials, Inc. eScrip-Safe, National Student Clearinghouse, among others.
- These services can send the transcripts electronically to OAP@twu.edu.
- TWU cannot accept an electronic transcript directly from an applicant.
- Printed transcripts must be sent directly from the institution to TWU, or delivered in a sealed envelope from the institution.
- Unopened transcripts may be forwarded by mail to TWU by the applicant in the original sealed envelope.
- Applicants can take official documents to the Dallas/ Houston offices to be verified and sent via intercampus mail to Denton.
- International transcripts, individual mark sheets, diplomas, and certificates of graduation should be sent or hand delivered to the Office of Admissions Processing.
- Documents must be originals or copies which have been attested by the issuing university or government education agency. Applicants are encouraged to provide attested copies of any academic credential that cannot be replaced.
- Transcripts and diplomas not issued in English must be translated by the issuing university, government education agency or an established translation service provider. The translated documents must be submitted in addition to official documents in the original language.
- External credential evaluations are not required. Foreign credentials will be evaluated by TWU and admission will be based on TWU's standards of evaluation.
- Any sign of tampering will render the transcript unofficial and invalid.
- TWU cannot accept faxed transcripts or notarized copies of academic records, from either the applicant or the institution.
State Mandated Immunization Requirement
Effective January 1, 2012, Texas law requires that all new and transfer college students must receive a vaccination or booster against bacterial meningitis. Students 22 years of age or older are not required to file the exemption or show proof of the vaccination.
Students required to have the vaccination or booster will not be able to register for courses until a valid immunization record or a notarized DSHS official Conscientious Objection Form has been provided to the Office of the Registrar or the Office of Admissions Processing.