The TWU website is designed and managed by the Web Team. The Web Team members work in concert with departmental Content Experts and Webspinners.
Web Team members
- Train and support Webspinners in the use of the content management system
- Train and support Webspinners and Content Experts in the best practices for writing and presenting website content
- Consult with webspinners and content experts on website design and accessibility
- Analyze website statistics to improve performance and usability
- Administer the Web server and content management system
- Design & create websites
- Create and are responsible the content for their assigned departmental or college website
- Oversee the currency and accuracy of website content
- Use a content management system (CMS) to update and maintain the content on their assigned departmental or college website
Please email the Web Team to arrange RedDot training.
Page last updated 2:13 PM, September 24, 2015