The TWU website is designed and managed by the Web Team. The Web Team members work in concert with departmental Content Experts and Web Editors.
Web Team members
- Train and support Web Editors in the use of the content management system
- Train and support Web Editors and Content Experts in the best practices for writing and presenting website content
- Consult with Web Editors and content experts on website design and accessibility
- Analyze website statistics to improve performance and usability
- Administer the Web server and content management system
- Design & create websites
- Create and are responsible the content for their assigned departmental or college website
- Oversee the currency and accuracy of website content
- Use a content management system (CMS) to update and maintain the content on their assigned departmental or college website
Web Editor training
If you need RedDot training or a refresher, please email the Web Team. T4 training is by invitation only.
Please email the Web Team for website support.
Page last updated 9:27 AM, June 28, 2016