How can we assist you?
The Technology Service Desk provides support for all technology-related services such as phones, computers, email, Portal, classroom instructional technology, Blackboard, voicemail, software, and hardware. Here are a few of the things we can help you with:
- Portal account assistance
- WebAdvisor support
- Blackboard issues
- Colleague printing
- Computer and tablet difficulties
If you need immediate assistance please contact us by phone at 940-898-3971. You may also send an email to email@example.com, create your own ticket, or click on the 'Service Desk Chat' button to launch our chat tool and speak directly to an agent.
If your Blackboard course is showing "unavailable", it is because your instructor hasn't turned on that course yet. Please contact your instructor for more information.
- You may also reset your own password using the Password Reset Tool or by clicking "Forgot your password?" on the Pioneer Portal login page.
- We cannot reset passwords over email or chat. For security reasons, password reset requests require a phone call to the Service Desk during business hours.
- Please do NOT include your social security number or your password in tickets, emails or chats.
- DO Include your TWU username and/or your TWU ID number in the e-mail.
- When inquiring about a Blackboard issue, please give us the full course name, i.e. 11FABUS533160.