Scholarships and Assistantships
Each year, our graduate students receive aid from assistantships, scholarships, stipends, grants and fellowships. Our program also offers full-time doctoral students many teaching opportunities each semester.
For general financial aid information including deadlines, cost of attendance and application forms for university-wide scholarships, please visit TWU Financial Aid. Graduate student applicants are encouraged to apply for the New Graduate Student Scholarship prior to admission.
The Nancy Johnson Coyle Endowment Fund
The Nancy Johnson Coyle Endowment Fund is the first named scholarship for a degree in women's studies in Texas. In accordance with the wishes of Nancy Coyle Johnson’s family, preference will be given to a returning student who is of non-traditional age and who is in financial need.
To apply, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a degree-seeking master’s student in the Multicultural Women’s and Gender Studies program
- Hold a 3.0 GPA or higher in graduate courses
- Be a U.S. citizen
For more information about the scholarship's requirements and deadline, please contact email@example.com or 940-898-2119.
A number of graduate teaching assistantships are available for doctoral level students, and other types of graduate assistantships may be offered to master’s level students based on availability. For more information about Multicultural Women’s and Gender Studies graduate assistantships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Scholarship Resources
- Third Wave Fund offers support for youth-led gender justice activists to advance the political power, well-being and self determination of multicultural and low-income communities.
- Scholarships & Grants is a database of scholarships based on a student’s different demographics, area of study and occupation.
- BestColleges.com offers a multitude of scholarships for women.
Page last updated 7:56 PM, August 27, 2021