Undergraduate students can receive up to 2 hours a week of appointment time. Graduate students can receive up to 4 hours a week of appointment time.
- Individualized or group face-to-face writing instruction
- Help at any stage of the writing process (pre-writing, brainstorming, drafting, organization, revision, etc.)
- Online writing instruction through the Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- Workshops or seminars related to thesis development, documentation, plagiarism, and other topics
- Tutoring centers are not permitted to assist students with test or examinations, including comprehensive and qualifying exams without written permission from instructor. See our disclaimer for more information.
Hours of operation (Blagg-Huey Library 235):
Monday-Thursday: 9:00am to 9:00pm
Friday: 9:00am to 1:00pm
Make an Appointment
- Never been to the Write Site? Please register first.
- Returning? Log in below to make, change, or cancel an appointment.
- Get help with registering, making an appointment, and using the schedule.