If you wish to discuss the possibility of loaning an item to the exhibit, then please contact Elizabeth Neucere, Gallery Curator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 940-304-5603.
Individuals who send an object to the Institute for Women’s Leadership without first entering into a loan agreement or temporary custody receipt understand and agree to the following:
- The depositor waives their rights to the artifact under the Texas Property Code.
- The depositor indemnifies, releases and holds harmless TWU, its employees, officers and agents from any and all liability for the object, including but not limited to, damage to the object or disputes over the ownership of the object.
- Objects are not covered by TWU’s insurance.
- Any associated information provided by the depositor is not endorsed by the institute or TWU.
- Objects can be photographed by the institute.
- The institute will not treat or conserve objects without written permission from the depositor.
- If objects are imported, it is the responsibility of the depositor to comply with all government regulations.
- If there is a change in object ownership or change in contact information, the institute must be immediately notified in writing.
- If someone other than the depositor attempts to claim the objects, the institute reserves the right to request proof of legal authority to receive the objects.
- The institute has no responsibility to search for the depositor if no contact information was provided when the item was deposited or the provided contact information is longer accurate. If after 30 days from deposit, the depositor has not entered into a loan agreement or temporary custody receipt, the objects will be considered unrestricted gifts to the institute.
Page last updated 9:14 AM, November 6, 2019