Mind Well Resources
On Campus Resources
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) - Provides high-quality, culturally-competent mental health services to enrolled students across all three campuses.
Counseling and Family Therapy Clinic - Provides low-cost counseling for adults and children. We provide family, couple, groups, and individual services.
Mental Health First Aid Certification
Mental Health First Aid is a skills-based training course that teaches participants about mental health and substance-use issues. Similar to CPR/First Aid training, this certification provides resources and suggestions on how to handle a variety of mental health situations. Offered in the fall and spring semesters.
Online and Off-Campus Resources
- Open Path Psychotherapy Collective - Open Path Psychotherapy Collective is a non-profit nationwide network of mental health professionals dedicated to providing in-office mental health care—at a steeply reduced rate.
- Educause Mental Health and Wellness - Educational materials for the higher education community regarding mental health and wellness, including faculty, staff, and student support.
- SAMHSA's National Helpline - A free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders 1-800-662-HELP
- United Way - United Way provides resources for most counties including low cost mental health services. Services center on education, income, and health.
- MHMR of Denton & Tarrant Counties - Denton & Tarrant County MHMR Centers provide services for individuals with mental health needs, intellectual, or developmental disabilities.
Page last updated 10:35 AM, June 23, 2021