Faculty and instructors now have access to multiple resources related to health and wellbeing that can be incorporated into their coursework through TWU Canvas.
We understand that students often struggle with their wellbeing due to health concerns, financial pressures, depression, anxiety, or food security. The TWU Health and Wellbeing Canvas Course, made available through the Commons, provides information in a variety of formats that can be incorporated into coursework, syllabi, and/or Canvas shells.
To access, simply go to the Commons and search TWU Health and Wellbeing. At that point, you will have access to the following modules:
- TWU Health and Wellbeing Course (all modules)
- Build Well Module (how we interact with our environments)
- Eat Well Module (nutrition and food security)
- Mind Well Module (mental health and relationships)
- Move Well Module (physical activity and fitness)
- Spend Well Module (personal finances, including budgeting and debt)
Within each module, you will find helpful tools such as recommended readings, videos, podcasts, apps, local and campus resources, and online resources. These can be used as a mechanism to encourage wellbeing discussions in the classroom or to provide as an online resource to your students.
Page last updated 1:38 PM, October 20, 2020