Undergraduate certificates are intended to provide additional opportunities to benefit TWU students. Each certificate includes an integrated group of courses that meet a clearly defined need, such as (1) meeting specific work force needs with skills and knowledge, (2) providing continuing education or accreditation for a particular profession, or (3) providing basic competency in an emerging area of interdisciplinary study.
Following is a listing of currently available certificates and the academic departments that sponsor them:
- Undergraduate Certificate in Finance: College of Business
- Undergraduate Leadership Certificate: College of Business
- Undergraduate Certificate in Musical Theatre: Theatre
- Undergraduate Certificate in Outdoor Adventure Leadership: Kinesiology
- Undergraduate Certificate in Science, Society, and Sustainability: Chemistry & Biochemistry