Student Forms

  • Score Release Form
    • Students may request their official Accuplacer/TSIA test scores by completing and submitting a release form. TWU may also retrieve scores from other testing centers with the completion of this form. Complete and submit to the office of Undergraduate Studies & Academic Partnershps as instructed.
  • Degree Plan/Core Change Request [pdf]
    • For the purpose of changing catalog/core year. Initiate/review with your Academic Advisor, obtain proper signatures, and submit to the Registrar’s Office.

Page last updated 10:18 AM, September 12, 2018