High School Campus Test Registration & Payment
Candidates testing for the purposes of enrolling in TWU's Dual Credit Program should apply and obtain a TWU ID number before attempting to register for TSI testing.
High School test candidates are required to present a valid photo ID. Candidates with expired IDs or no ID will not be allowed to test and fees will be forfeited.
- Candidates with no ID or expired IDs should complete the "Accuplacer Student ID Form" prior to their testing appointment. Failure to do so will result in candidates not being allowed to test and fees paid will be forfeited.
- Valid ID:
- Driver’s license
- State-approved or federal ID
- Military ID
- College ID
- High school ID
- Middle school ID
- Tribal ID
- Naturalization card or certificate of citizenship
- Pictures or photocopies of ID's will not be accepted.
- Payment is only accepted online — no cash payments are accepted.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- A receipt will be emailed upon payment.
- NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE.
- Rescheduling allowed up to 48 hours prior to test date.
- Cost: $33.50 for ELAR (includes essay), $33.50 for Math, Complete Test (ELAR, Essay, and Math) is $38.50.
If you do not receive an emailed payment confirmation, your payment was not successful.
Candidates must upload the PAA pdf attached to the confirmation email at time of registration.
Page last updated 3:39 PM, May 5, 2022