Virtual Test Registration & Payment
A virtual testing voucher allows candidates to complete the TSI Assessment remotely. Please note: purchasing a testing voucher only covers the online test materials; students must also pay a proctoring fee to the remote proctor vendor. Academic Testing Services recommends students select a location for testing that provides a comfortable, private environment conducive to academic testing.
Test candidates may purchase a virtual testing voucher online via the Register and Pay button below. After payment is submitted, candidates will receive a testing voucher via email that can be used to access the TSI platform on the day of testing. For this reason, candidates should provide an email address that is easily accessible; current students are encouraged to use their TWU email address. After students receive the test voucher, they should schedule and pay for a proctor session with the remote proctoring vendor.
*Testing Vouchers are good for ONE USE only. Students wanting to test multiple times will need to purchase a NEW voucher each time they choose to test.
scroll to see the full table⇨
|Remote Proctor Vendor||Virtual Test Voucher||Remote Proctor Session||Total Cost|
|Proctor U — COMING SOON||TBD||TBD||TBD|
Step-By-Step Scheduling Process & Links
- Complete the TWU Pre-Assessment online and save a screenshot of the completed page or email for your personal records.
- Select TWU as your testing location when completing the PAA.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email provided by the candidate.
- Student’s planning to attend TWU should provide their TWU ID number. Non-TWU students should use the ID number provided by their respective institution.
- Virtual proctors will ask for verification of the Pre-Assessment.
- Ensure your computer meets the system requirements for the Accuplacer (TSI) platform: Accuplacer System Check.
- System Check is located on the bottom right of the Accuplacer web page.
- Students must have a built-in or external webcam, microphone, and speakers in order to test via a virtual remote voucher.
- Visit Examity’s For Students page for information on ID requirements, system requirements, and instructions for utilizing Examity.
- Verify your TSI requirements and sections required.
- TWU students should check their TWU Pioneer Portal.
- Non TWU students should consult their respective institution’s advisors/counselors or check their school’s portal, if possible.
- Navigate to TWU’s payment page to register and pay for the Virtual Testing Voucher.
- Please allow 1 to 2 business days for voucher processing.
- An email will be sent, to the email address provided upon purchase. Follow the instructions on the email regarding Examity’s testing procedures and requirements to register for an appointment with Examity.
- Provided is a link to the Examity Student Quick Guide.
- Register and pay for an appointment on Examity’s Accuplacer/TSI web page.
For questions or concerns please contact TWU’s Academic Testing Services at email@example.com or (940)-898-2961.
Page last updated 3:43 PM, October 14, 2020