Registration & Payment
CLEP Registration is a 2 step process:
- Register via the CollegeBoard website to purchase your Exam.
- CollegeBoard's CLEP fee is currently $87.
- Purchasing your exam will then allow you to obtain a CLEP Ticket ID# which will be necessary for setting up your test administration with TWU.
- CLEP exams registration tickets are valid for 6 months after the date of purchase via CollegeBoard.
- After you have purchased your exam you will need to make an appointment with TWU's Academic Testing Services.
- Test administration fees are $25 per test. If your exam requires a CLEP composition booklet an additional $10 fee will be assessed.
- Payment is only accepted online - no cash payments are accepted.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- A receipt will be emailed upon payment.
- NO REFUNDS AVAILABLE.
- Rescheduling allowed up to 48 hours prior to test date.
Page last updated 12:13 PM, January 22, 2019