Programs and Events
Programs and Events
The Student Union promotes the importance of involvement by creating engaging experiences for students to grow and foster development through the planning and implementation of diverse and inclusive programs for the Texas Woman’s University community.
In 2018, the Student Union connected with students over 9,362 times through our programs!
- 96% feel that Student Union programs have positively affected their experience at TWU.
- 94% agree that Student Union programs offer them opportunities to learn about new perspectives.
- 93% feel that Student Union programs enhance overall student well-being.
- 96% indicated overall satisfaction with Student Union programs.
Events See all TWU events
- Heather Bennett – Lead, Programming
- Sabrina Guzman – Student Assistant, Marketing
- Raheeq Hassanin – Student Assistant, Marketing
- Jordan Garcia – Student Assistant, Programming
- Danielle Rogers – Student Assistant, Programming
- J’lynn Lowery – Graduate Assistant, Programming
Student Union program and marketing team members are chosen each Spring semester through an application and interview process. If you are interested in becoming part of the team, we highly suggest becoming a volunteer first to gain experience!
The SU hires a robust team of incredible students in assistant positions ranging from the information desk, operations, event technology, marketing, and programs. Interested in becoming a part of our team? Search for openings on TWU Connect and search for TWU Student Union (employer #179670)!
Join the Student Union Crew! The SU Crew is made up of creative, outgoing, and fun student volunteers ready to assist the SU to plan, market, and execute amazing events just for YOU. Crew members also provide valuable feedback to the SU to guarantee a valuable SU experience for every TWU student. If you are interested in volunteering, the BEST way to let us know is to complete the online SU Crew Intent Form.
Page last updated 4:39 PM, January 8, 2020