Wednesday, August 19th, 2020
Check-In: from 8:45 a.m. in 2305 (2nd floor)
Orientation: 9:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.
A Light Lunch will be provided.
NOTE: Attendance is MANDATORY.
- Communication at the Houston site
- Keeping records up-to-date
- Overview of F-1 Regulations
- Trends in CPT/OPT for Houston students
- Understanding U.S. health system
- Meaning of mandatory health insurance for you
- Identifying resources - human, departmental, materials
- Jobs at the Houston site
- Library Resources
- Study Tips
- Test-taking Tips
- Suggestions for navigating health science classes at TWU - Houston
Please plan to attend one of the General Orientations on Thursday, August 20th; Friday, August 21st, or Saturday, August 22nd as applicable.
Page last updated 3:11 PM, June 16, 2020