Initial Immigration Documentation Required
Upon acceptance to TWU, we will ask for the following documents:
- Current I-20 (if you are transferring in from another institution here in the United States)
- Transfer Clearance form (if you are transferring in from another institution here in The States).
- I-94 (if you are already here in The States)
- Passport photo page
- Visa photo page with page opposite it showing most recent U.S. entry stamp
- Certification of Finances
- Accompanying bank statements
- TB blood test (not a skin test) will be required before you can register for classes. It must be less than a year old. (Our apologies, but TWU will not accept TB blood test results from country of origin.) TB Screening Form must be completed by each student, and sent in with the TB Blood Test results.
Learning is a lifelong process. To gain advanced knowledge and skills to serve my patients better, I decided to come back to TWU & obtain a master's degree in the Acute Care Nurse Practitioner program. I believe TWU will well prepare NP students to learn how to collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to provide high-quality, cost-effective, evidence-based health care for a wide-range population.
Page last updated 7:37 AM, June 22, 2020