The Communications Committee shall consist of a chair (Secretary) and members from various areas of the University and shall be responsible for publicizing the activities of the Staff Council and its members through University publications (Staff Council Speaks Blog and Newsletter, webpage), e-mail and other appropriate media. In conjunction with the Office of Public Information, the Committee shall be responsible for facilitating communication between University staff members and other constituent groups.
- Recording minutes at each general meeting;
- Making minutes available to Staff Council President prior to each new meeting
- Update Staff Council Word Press site;
- Communicate updates and promote Staff Council opportunities via Inside TWU in collaboration with the Executive Committee;
- Collect information on Staff Council initiatives to share with marketing, as needed; and
- Occasionally collect “staff in the news” type of highlights to share with marketing and administration as requested.
scroll to see the full table⇨
|Chris Williams (Chair)||940-898-3168||Mgr Facilities Business & Support Svcs||Facilities Management||Denton|
|Gail Orlando||940-898-3324||Assistant to the Dean||Arts & Sciences||Denton|
|Brandon Stokes||940-898-3369||Sr. Design Specialist||Student Life||Denton|
|Ward Durossette||940-898-3433||Sr. Applications Developer||Office of Technology||Denton|
|Jacob Ervin||940-898-2189||Service Desk Analyst III||Office of Technology||Denton|