Space Utilization Advisory Committee
The Texas Woman’s University Space Utilization Advisory Committee (SUAC) addresses space and facility issues across our campuses including space/room assignments, space inventory and utilization efficiency, the current condition of our facilities and how that condition is measured, deferred maintenance needs, and a host of other related topics.
Voting members of SUAC are:
- Barbara Lerner representing the Academic Leadership
- Ainslie Nibert (Houston Campus) representing Academic Component Administrators
- Mary Thompson (Dallas Campus) representing the Faculty
- Gretchen Busl (Denton campus) representing the Faculty
- David Sweeten representing Student Life and Auxiliaries
- William Munson representing the Staff
- Myah Anderson representing Undergraduate Students
- Suzan South representing Graduate Students
Resource members of the SUAC committee are:
- Rob Ramirez representing Facilities Management and Construction
- Bill Beckham representing Facilities Management and Construction
- Matt Moustakas representing Risk Management
- Raechelle Clemmons representing Technology
- Rana Askins representing Finance
- Greg Armor representing University Scheduling
- Donna Scott-Tilley representing Research
The SUAC committee is co-chaired by Dr. Jennifer Martin and Mr. Jason Tomlinson.
The committee’s organizational documents detail items such as the committee’s role and scope, membership logistics, principles, etc. This website has been created to share a variety of information on the committee’s activities so the campus community can stay informed of the progress of this important aspect of our institution.
Page last updated 8:05 AM, October 31, 2018