The Masters in Health Systems Management (MHSM) is designed to prepare future executives to assume responsible positions in health care organizations. The program emphasizes three general areas:
- The Health Care Environment
History and organization of the health care system, the utilization and quality of health care, policy and legal aspects.
- Management Science
Organizational and operational analysis, human resource management, financial and quantitative analysis.
- Strategy and Leadership
Strategic planning and leadership behavior with an emphasis on ethical, social and community responsibilities.
Features of the Program
- Courses are offered in the evening or on Saturday to meet the schedule of working professionals
- Course formats include a blended delivery of online and face to face sessions
- Courses are offered at the TWU-Dallas campus
- Skills in word processing and spreadsheet applications are used in the course
Additional Program Information
page last updated 3/11/2014 3:08 PM