If you are a professional wanting to improve your management and business skills and enhance your career options, check out TWU's MBA program. In this program, you will take 36-45 credit hours, including electives that allow you to tailor your degree to your needs.
Five areas of emphasis
Use your electives toward one of these areas of emphasis:
- Management: Prepares you to effectively lead and manage teams in complex organizations by understanding the behavioral and analytical sides of issues.
- Accounting: Prepares you for a professional career as an accountant.
- Business Analytics: Delivers the skills you need to solve analytical problems from diverse disciplines including healthcare, marketing, finance, economics and human resources using data mining, statistics and information systems.
- Health Care Administration: Prepares you for targeted employment in healthcare organizations by providing a broad overview of the business aspects of the health care industry.
- Human Resources Management: Provides the necessary education you need to become a certified human resources professional.
More information on the programs of study can be found in the Graduate School Catalog.
Attend an upcoming MBA Info Session
A degree format that works for you
- Convenient locations in Denton, Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth and Plano
- Classes are offered in a hybrid format of some face-to-face classes on Saturdays and some online classes
- Average time to degree is 15–36 months
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Apply to the University
- Email resume to MBA@twu.edu
- Email two letters of recommendation to MBA@twu.edu
- Five years work experience
- Prerequisite coursework may be required based on previous academic and/or professional experience
For more information
Watch for our next round of Information Sessions.
Academic Advisor II
Academic Advisor II
Related Health Care Administration degrees
Page last updated 8:29 AM, June 14, 2017